[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Help with index.
/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com.br> was heard to say:
| The indexes are marked using the "zone" attribute in the indexterm
| entry. I think it might be one of the problem's cause, but I don't
| know why some entries are proccessed ok and others not.
That could be it. Please send the source for a small test document
(not the PS) that demonstrates the problem and I'll take a look.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Man is an intellectual animal, and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | therefore an everlasting
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | contradiction to himself. His
| senses centre in himself, his
| ideas reach to the ends of the
| universe; so that he is torn to
| pieces between the two, without a
| possibility of its ever being
| otherwise.--Hazlitt
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC