[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: sect1 in preface
On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 11:50:32AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Camille Begnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
> | Various probs indeed:
> | 1) xref does not seem to recognize referencies to mediaobject, nor
> | imageobject, nor imagedata. nsgmls is OK, but jade complains that the
> | system does not recognize this.
> | - How can I achieve that?
> | - If so, are figures automatically assigned a number?
>
> Put the object inside a formal wrapper (figure, for example) and
> xref to that. Xref has to generate text, so you have (basically)
> to point to something with a title.
And can't a <informalfigure> be used instead of <figure>? I don't want
to supply a title for every figure I use an <xref> to.
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC