[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: <xref> to <glossary>
Aren't <xref>'s to <glossary> allowed?
I have a document on DocBook where I talk about glossaries. And, as
the output example, I'd like to make a link to the glossary I'm
using. Unfortunately, I receive a message stating that xref's to
glossary are unsupported.
Is it another bug like the xref to section or it's really the way it
gotta be?
Thanks!
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com.br> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta n�o � minha ambi��o, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
� minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publica��es @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declara��es aqui feitas s�o apenas minhas.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC