[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: New name for Element name?
Steve Greenland <greenland@ellipsys.com> writes:
| > I would rather use <p> than <para> when editing... Also, having
| > <s1> <s2>... intead of
| > <sect1>... etc.
| Seriously, this is a long-term maintenance nightmare.
As usual: it depends.
Such a Architectural Form might be very userfriendly and therefor worth
the maintenance.
Please, read more about Architectural Forms and Architectural Processing
in David Megginson's book "Structuring XML Documents" -- the paper is
thick and the title is a litte bit mis-leading: fortunately, it's more
about SGML (from the title page: "Covers XML and full SGML"). But the
contents are great!
[I've no connection with David nor with Prentice Hall; I'm just a happy
reader of this book.]
--
work : ke@suse.de |
: http://www.suse.de/~ke/ | ------ ,__o
home : ke@gnu.franken.de | ------ _-\_<,
: http://www.franken.de/users/gnu/ke/ | ------ (*)/'(*)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC