OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  docbook-tc  ·  2022-09

docbook-tc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

zip file for docbook-5.2-csd01


> The zip file includes the schemas, the Release Notes, and the OASIS > standards document. The OASIS Word file was already reviewed by Paul > Knight at OASIS and I incorporated his suggestions. I have *very* limited patience for trying to read Word documents, but I tried. It, and all the ancillary files looked good to me. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Tovey-Walsh <[email protected]> https://nwalsh.com/ > Words so innocent and powerless they are, as standing in a dictionary, > how potent for good and evil they become, in the hands of one who knows > how to use them!--Nathaniel Hawthorne Attachment: signature.asc Description: PGP signature

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]