[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Public Review of DocBook v5.0
/ "Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| Done. I've opened it for 7 days; if you have a bunch of folks on vacation and
| want to extend it, just let me know.
DANGER WILL ROBINSON!
The (insert your favoriate adjective) OASIS kavi system publishes an
http: URI for ballots. That page that wants me to send my credentials
in the clear. No thanks, not from the train, anyway!
It appears that https: access to that page works though, and I
strongly encourage you to use it instead of http:
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Through space the universe grasps
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | me and swallows me up like a
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | speck; through thought I grasp
| it.-- Pascal
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]