[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Turning off admonition graphics
Hi David,You are correct on both counts. The admon.graphics param controls that feature, and it is set to zero (off) by default. I just confirmed with the stock 1.78.1 stylesheets. So the question is why doesn't it work for you?
The param value triggers a choice of templates (from fo/admon.xsl):
<xsl:template match="note|important|warning|caution|tip">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="$admon.graphics != 0">
<xsl:call-template name="graphical.admonition"/>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:call-template name="nongraphical.admonition"/>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>
Has the template named nongraphical.admonition been customized?
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net
On 2/26/2014 8:48 AM, David Goss wrote:
I would like for admonition graphics to not be displayed in both HTML and PDF output. Based on the documentation, this seems to be a trivial thing to accomplish. I simply set the following in my customization layers: <xsl:param name="admon.graphics" select="0"/> And yet, the admonition graphics are still appearing in both HTML and FO output. Is this a bug in the 1.78.1 stylesheets? I actually thought the stylesheets were supposed to default to *not* displaying the admonition graphics? ------ David Goss , Technical Writer Frontier Science | www.fstrf.org 4033 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14226 (716) 834-0900 extension 7218
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]