OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] BookMark Issue with FOP 0.95 and docbook 1.67.0


Hi Bob,
�
I just forgot to inform you that I have latest code of docbook version 1.74.3 under the folder 1.67.0 in my stylesheet.
�
so it is pointing to right 1.74.3 code only. Just the folder name is of older version.

Thanks,
Bela.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi,
The attached stylesheet you sent is still importing the 1.67.0 stylesheet file.� You need to change the import statement to point to the new version.
�
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net
�
�
----- Original Message -----
From: Bela Patel
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] BookMark Issue with FOP 0.95 and docbook 1.67.0

Hi Bob,
�
Thanks for your suggession.
I just upgraded docbook to version 1.74.3 and still I am not able to get the bookmark on my report.
�
Can you please look in to my customize stylesheet (new Attachment)�and tell me if I am doing any thing wrong.
�
Thanks for your help.
Bela.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi,
Support for�FOP 0.9* was added starting in version 1.70.1 of the stylesheets.� They are currently at 1.74.3.
�
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net
�
�
----- Original Message -----
From: Bela Patel
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 10:16 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] BookMark Issue with FOP 0.95 and docbook 1.67.0

Hi,
�
Earlier I was using Docbook version 1.67.0 and FOP 20.5 to generate PDF reports using docbook and I was successfully able to generate bookmark on the report.
But now when I upgraded FOP to FOP 0.95 version and still using docbook 1.67.0, I am not able to get book mark on the PDF report.
�
I have set �fop1.extensions� property�to 1 in the customize style sheet but still not able to get bookmark.
Do I need to change nay other parameter?
�
I have attached the customize style sheet.
�
Any help will be appreciated.
�
Thanks�


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-apps-help@lists.oasis-open.org



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-apps-help@lists.oasis-open.org




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]