[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] CV/Resume in DocBook?
Jochen Hayek wrote:
>>> Is should be possible to define this or something close
>>> as DocBook derivative, in the way of
>>> http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ch05.html
>
> I want to discourage you from doing so
> for just a personal ("life-time wasting") project.
> This is not to offend anybody,
> and also not to start a flame-war.
>
> I just think that starting a "ch05" project ("Customizing DocBook")
> is something you should start as a professional project -- e.g. in the
> environment of the company that feeds you.
Or otherwise.
> So right, xmlresume is a way to go,
> if you want to write your CV the XML way,
> but you are a little alone with that.
No. I started to use it a long time back.
In particular, for 'filtering' CV aspects appropriate
to a job description.
I can now build a new CV in seconds, in 4 media.
Needs XSLT 2.0 though.
regards
--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
http://www.dpawson.co.uk
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]