[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: DocBook Wiki temporarily abandoned
I give up.
The vandals have a script that destroys the wiki on a daily basis
(adding porn spam, which would be bad enough, but also reformatting
all the pages so that they mostly vanish). That script can do damage a
lot faster than fingers can fix it.
I'm working on replacing it with a more recent version of Moin that
has access control. More news when I have some.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | shout, / Blind to the world of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Fact without; / 'Silly Dreamers,'
| the old men grin / Deaf to the
| world of Purpose within.--W. H.
| Auden
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]