[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Problem with tgroup width using XSTL
Hello,
I'm trying to use a table with several tgroup inside it, and resulting HTML is
somewhat wrong.
The documentation for 'tgroup'
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/tgroup.html
refers to
http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/a502.htm
for processing expectation, and the latter document says:
All <tgroup>s of a <table> shall have the same width, so the <table> frame
can surround them uniformly.
Yet, when I try the attached snippet with the latest XSTL stylesheet from
sourceforge, I get distinct HTML tables for each tgroup. The result, which
can be seen at the bottom of
http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/program_options/html/bad.html
is not as pleasant as I'd expect. Am I doing something wrong or XSTL
stylesheet is wrong?
- Volodya
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]