[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Problem generating PDF using xmlto
Hi all
I have a largish (143K, 3 parts, 18 chapters, some figures and
tables) DocBook document, and I'm failing to produce PDF from it.
The commandline I use is:
$ xmlto -m zope/CremeNG/doc/css.xsl -o zope/CremeNG/doc/build/ \
pdf zope/CremeNG/doc/configuration.xml
This works hard (real 0m52.171s, user 0m49.240s, sys 0m0.640s)
and then dies with:
"""
Overfull \hbox (112.0165pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 1145--1159
\T1/ptm/m/n/10 [http://www.python.org][]. It in-cor-po-rates an ob-ject databas
e, the [] ZODB[][] [http://zope.org/Members/adytumsolutions/HowToLoveZODB_PartI
][],
[8] [9]
! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.
"""
which I have no idea how to interpret. Any clues? There's lots
more traceback but it looks irrelevant.
I had to bump 'save_size' from Gentoo's default 4000 to 16000
in /usr/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf to get this far.
--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za
/courses.html <-- Zope/Plone training!
/kursusse.html
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]