[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: fop problems
davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) writes:
> [ERROR] property - "background-position-horizontal" is not implemented yet.
> [ERROR] property - "background-position-vertical" is not implemented yet.
> Error creating background image: Error creating FopImage object (http://docbook.
> sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png) : Jimi image library not available
>
> ...
>
> [ERROR] Unknown enumerated value for property 'relative-align': baseline
> [ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline': org.apache.fop.fo.exp
> r.PropertyException: No conversion defined
I get the same, but I get the PDF, I supppose they should be warnings,
instead of errors. Do you have the JAI jar in your class path?
--
Thanks,
Jeff
, ,
/ \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))
`-_---' `---_-'
`--|o` 'o|--'
\ ` /
): :(
:o_o:
"-"
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]