[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: [Q] Creating a draft "watermark" in FO
/ "Bang, Steinar" <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com> was heard to say:
| David Cramer [mailto:dcramer@broadjump.com] wrote:
|
|> I'd suggested of using a background image, but was told
|> that's cheating.
|
|> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200107/msg00034.html
Seems reasonable to me. I've just checked in XSL changes needed to
support this. It requires CSS for the HTML, naturally, and support in
the FOP processor.
| I guess one possible solution, would be to make the background image
| be an SVG image? Of course, that would currently be a Fop-specific
| solution.
I went with a PNG. That also works in XEP.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Irrationally held truths may be
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | more harmful than reasoned
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | errors.--T. H. Huxley
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC