[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Request for ORIENT attribute in fo
/ Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk> was heard to say:
| The XSL REC seems not to have such a facility, but it might be possible
| by creating a new fo:simple-page-master with a simlar layout to the usual
| "single-sided 1 column" / "double-sided 1 column", but of course using
| landscape page layout.
I added support for this by making the reference-orientation of the
block that contains the table landscape. This will work if your FO
processor understands it.
Changing the page sequence in mid-stream (potentially in the middle of
a paragraph) is tricky and I don't think it's the right
answer--there's nothing that says your landscape table has to be on a
different page.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I'm NOT in denial!
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ |
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC