[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: FAQ tagging
/ Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@users.sourceforge.net> was heard to say:
| While preparing FAQ I need to specify for which version of the software
| the question and the reply applies. In addition to that I would like to
[...]
I think your requirements will be met when the TC adds some sort of
metadata to the Q&A elements. Possibly as soon as the next release.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A wonder is often expressed that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the greatest criminals look like
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | other men. The reason is that
| *they are like other men in many
| respects.*--Hazlitt
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC