[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Empty cells using FO stylesheets
/ Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk> was heard to say:
| Thank, but I already tried that(i.e. removed the block which generates the
| e(,) text). I couln't see any change to the CVS, so maybee I missed
| something. The major problem is that somehow the info on col- and row sep
| are lost.
Yeah, that was a bug. $variable and $variable != '' do not evaluate
the same way :-)
Fixed in CVS.
| BTW, why the two characters Hex: C2 A0 in the second col, from the first example ?
Probably the UTF-8 representation of a non-breaking space.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Always do one thing less than you
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | think you can do.--Bernard Baruch
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC