[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Looking for that table test file...
/ "Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> was heard to say:
| In previous versions of the DSSSL Docbook style-sheet, there was
| a "table.sgm" file inside a test directory with various examples of
| tables.
| I can�t find it anymore. I would appreciate if someone could direct me
| to
| some address where I can get it.
I haven't produced a testdocs distribution yet, but you can get a whole slew
of tests from CVS at sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/
Look in the testdocs/tests directory.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is nothing which human
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | courage will not undertake, and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | little that human patience will
| not endure.--Dr. Johnson
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC