[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL Hacking problems
Julien,
If you figure out the first one, let me know. The thread
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSL-FO/messagesearch?query=forcing%20line%
20breaks might be relevant, though I'm not sure if that idea ended up
working for the participants and it may be xep centered.
For the second question, adjust:
<xsl:param name="title.margin.left" select="'-4pc'"/>
in params.xsl
David
-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Letessier [mailto:mezis@free.fr]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 11:37 AM
To: Docbook-Apps eList
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL Hacking problems
Hi all,
Here's my problem:
I'm using a driver file to introduce small hacks to the XSL, and there's
two
thing I can't figure out:
** how can I make links (I mean, the links' URLs) hyphenate correctly in
FO
output (I use Fop 0.20.2)?
I tried to modify the "ulink" template by adding a hyphenate="true"
to
the <fo:inline> element -- doesn't work. Even when the enclosing
<fo:block>
does hyphenate.
** how can I cancel the negative indent on section titles?
Damn it, I figured out that it must be somewhere in the titlepage
templates, but where?
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC