[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Conceptual model for processing DocBook SGML and XML
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| At 17:02 08/01/2002 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
|>/ Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> was heard to say:
|>|> the processing model and turned the crank.
|>|
|>| What about posting also source RDF for us who are curious?
|>
|>When it's a little less amateurish :-), I'll publish the whole app.
|
| http://www.zvon.org/ZvonSW/ZvonGraphotron/index.html
|
| Looks not dissimilar?
If I grok the ZvonGraphotron pages correctly, the underlying
technology is the same. Both the RDF tools I was using and the
ZvonGraphotron produce results that you feed to the Graphviz 'dot'
program to produce the actual graph.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It's all fun and games until
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | someone loses an eye. Then it's
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | just fun with a pirate.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC