[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using fo-patch-for-fop.xsl and question about XHTMLnamespaces
I have two more questions after which I believe I can go back to writing.
Is there a way to eliminate the xmlns: declarations from every single
element on an XHTML file? They are hardcoded into each page and I don't know
if excluding the XHTML prefix would cause some problem I can't see (the
problem of generating XHTML files was solved by switching to 1.48 version of
the style sheets, which caused the next question)
How on earth do I use the fo-patch-for-fop.xsl file? I've searched the
sourceforge site and have found no information about the patch at all
Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
P | California Virtual Campus
- | C/O De Anza College
G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014
email carlos@cvc.edu
web http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone 408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint: E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7 3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756
Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that life
is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC