[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Changing the .xhtm extension
Norman:
Yes, please set it to .html by default. It can be disconcerting for people
to have to change it like that.
Carlos
On 01/08/02 5:39, "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> / carlos@cvc.edu (Carlos) was heard to say:
> | I'm trying to use the XHTML stylesheets. How do I change the .xhtm extension
> | back to html?
>
> Set the html.ext parameter in your customization layer (or on the command
> line).
>
> Hmm. I wonder if I should just leave that alone by default and let it be
> .html?
>
> Be seeing you,
> norm
--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
P | California Virtual Campus
- | C/O De Anza College
G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014
email carlos@cvc.edu
web http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone 408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint: E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7 3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756
Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that life
is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC