[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: ?? in TOC
Hi, the table of contents in my document shows mostly '??' instead of page
numbers, but some page numbers are actually shown. I decided to see if I had
any tag errors, so I made a new small file, but it shows the same thing.
This little SGML file below results in a TOC showing these ??. The PDF of the
SGML file below is at http://www-und.ida.liu.se/docbook.pdf
I guess the problem is when transforming SGML to LaTeX, because the .dvi file
also has the ??. I use OpenJade and the DSSSL stylesheet that OpenJade 1.3
offers.
-----
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN">
<book>
<title>Some title</title>
<chapter>
<title>Introduction</title>
<para>
Introduction
</para>
<sect1>
<title>Sect1</title>
<para>
some text
</para>
</sect1>
</chapter>
</book>
-----
Is this problem known?
Thanks,
Tim
tim@se.linux.org
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC