[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Slides DTD
/ David Cramer <david_cramer@broadjump.com> was heard to say:
| Btw. there's a slide show feature in Opera that only requires some
| simple css and has a nifty full screen mode:
| http://www.opera.com/support/operashow/ It works in the Windows version,
| but when I tested it on Linux the feature appeared not to be fully
| baked.
That is sortof cool. Doesn't work under 6.0TP2 on Linux, alas. I'll
probably support it eventually, though I think I prefer the TOC view
down the left side that you get with tabular.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Resist the urge to hurry; it will
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | only slow you down--Bruce Eckel
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC