[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Image from bookinfo on front cover?
/ Michael Baker <mbaker@pobox.com> was heard to say:
| I'm using docbook-dsssl-1.72. How do I get an image that I list in
| the bookinfo:
>
| <bookinfo>
| <mediaobject>
| <imageobject>
| <imagedata fileref="../../images/bhs.gif" format="gif">
| </imageobject>
| </mediaobject>
| </bookinfo>
>
| to appear on the book cover?
By book cover, do you mean titlepage? Are you using a customization
layer, or the stock 1.72 stylesheets? I think that image should appear
on the titlepage automatically.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There are no new truths, but only
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | truths that have not been
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | recognized by those who have
| perceived them without
| noticing.--Mary McCarthy
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC