[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook-Customizaion and Norms XSL-Stylesheets
On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 04:21:53PM +0100, Jochen Hein wrote:
>
> I created a Customizaion Layer for DocBook-XML, adding a "listing"
> similar to figure. If I mangle my document with norms stylesheets, I
> get:
>
> No template named "listing" exists in the context named "title" in the
> "de" localization.
>
> My stylesheet customization is:
> <!-- DocBook Customization -->
> <xsl:template match="listing">
> <xsl:call-template name="formal.object"/>
> </xsl:template>
> <!-- xsl:template match="listing/title">Listing:</xsl:template -->
> <xsl:template match="listing" mode="title.markup">
> <xsl:param name="allow-anchors" select="'0'"/>
> <xsl:apply-templates select="title" mode="title.markup">
> <xsl:with-param name="allow-anchors" select="$allow-anchors"/>
> </xsl:apply-templates>
> </xsl:template>
>
> I think, I have to add something to de.xml, but I don't see an easy
> way for that. Any ideas?
You should check this FAQ:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/custom.html#ChapterTitles
It shows you how to customize the lang templates without
editing de.xml. In your case, you need to add a
new entry for name="listing" with context="title".
--
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
Caldera International, Inc. fax: (831) 429-1887
email: bobs@caldera.com
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC