[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: <informaltable> with <title>
/ Baurjan Ismagulov <ibr@gantek.com> was heard to say:
| I ended up hacking the DTD and the customization layer. I use
>
| <!ELEMENT InformalTable - - ((%formalobject.title.content;)?,
| (Graphic+|MediaObject+|tgroup+)) %tbl.table.excep;>
Yuck. I suggest that a role attribute on <table> to suppress the
leading "Table N." would be better. Of course, then you have to get
the numbering of the other tables right. :-)
Why do you want this distinction? (I'm not challenging your need, I
just want to understand it.)
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Some books are undeservedly
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | forgotten, non are undeservedly
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | remembered.--W. H. Auden
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC