[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Italic blockquotes.
[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please]
/ Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> was heard to say:
| Is there an easy way of having blockquotes rendered as italic.
| I know I can do this in the html version by tweaking the css style
| sheet, but is there a global way that also works for the pdfs too?
For the XSL FO stylesheets, I added a blockquote.properties parameter
that you can modify to set italics.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | My dog is worried about the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | economy because Alpo is up to 99
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | cents a can. That's almost $7.00
| in dog money.--Joe Weinstein
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC