[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Problems with funcsynopsis and programlisting
/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com> was heard to say:
| > Funcsynopsis is not a verbatim environment, there's no reason to expect
| > it to obey your spaces. What you're saying, I think, is that you'd like
| > to have funcsynopsis indented in the output.
|
| Since I'm using a funcsynopsis inside a programlisting, I'd like to
| have it respecting programlisting's indentation.
Yikes! That's not what funcsynopsis is for. In fact, funcsynopsis
shouldn't even be allowed inside programlisting.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Men are not sufficiently perfect to
http://nwalsh.com/ | exercise justice in the name of virtue:
| the rule of life should be indulgence
| and kindness of heart.--Anatole France
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC