[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Including C source code in a document
>>>>> "KE" == Karl Eichwalder <keichwa@gmx.net> writes:
KE> Make sure file.c doesn't contain strings looking like General
KE> Entities. It's better to preprocess file.c.
The solution Camille pointed out is better and cleaner than this
one. I tried his solution with SGML files, full of SGML markup and I
got no error message. It was very interesting.
His solution might not be as SGML correct as this one, but it works
better since I don't have to worry with file contents.
Thanks, Karl.
See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>
Departamento de Publica��es Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department Conectiva Inc.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC