[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: how to customize XSL stylesheets (was Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: [Fwd:[Fwd: First Open Source DocumentationSummit at the O'Reilly Open SourceConvention]])
[I've trimmed the cc list to docbook-apps.]
I'm using a customization layer like so:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
version="1.0">
<xsl:include href="/util/sgml/xsl/docbook/html/docbook.xsl" />
<!-- *jcw, 6/6/00: suppress remarks -->
<xsl:variable name="show.comments" select="0"/>
<!-- etc. -->
</xsl:stylesheet>
So I process the document with a command like this:
xt foo.xml docbook-jcw.xsl foo.html
At 03:23 PM 7/20/00 -0400, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:
>>>>>> "M" == Michael P Urban <Michael.P.Urban@jpl.nasa.gov> writes:
>
> M> How _does_ one customize the XSL stylesheets, other than
> M> dinking with them directly, by the way?
>
>Ooo ... now that's a good question I hadn't considered. How indeed?
>Thanks for asking ;)
--
Jon Willeke, Quality Engineer
InterSystems Corp.
One Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC