[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: XSL stylesheet for QandASet element.
> I've *missed* both 'question' literal, and
> (way I use it) an *author* literal, since I'm collating
> others work (www.dpawson.co.uk)
The author literal isn't there, but my question literal is in
place. Here is part of my docbook document:
<qandaset>
<qandaentry>
<question>
<para>My question?</para>
</question>
<answer>
<para>This is the answer!</para>
</answer>
</qandaentry>
</qandaset>
When I process this, I get a Question and Answer section.
> I'll have a play with the stylesheet over the next day or
> so and see if I can assist.
I'm going on holiday on Friday. My next input will be somewhere
in August. Long live sunny Italy! :)
> Do you have any layout that you could specify in some way?
Can you clarify this question? You mean an example as I just
specified?
Ringo
=====
Ringo De Smet
Email @ home: Ringo.DeSmet@bigfoot.com
Email @ work: Ringo.DeSmet.atwork@bigfoot.com
____________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC