[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: table bug in 1.54 stylesheets?
/ Jochen Hein <jochen@jochen.org> was heard to say:
| I am using Docbook 4.1, Norm's 1.54 dsssl stylesheets, and jadetex
| 2.7 on Redhat 6.2. In Norm's stylesheets 1.52 a thead was rendered in
| bold, tbody in normal font. In 1.54 both are rendered in bold.
|
| Turning back the diff in print/dbtable.dsl gives back the old
| behaviour. A bug? I prefer the old one.
I don't see anything that should have changed that. What version
of JadeTeX?
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Of all the preposterous
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | assumptions of humanity over
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | humanity, nothing exceeds most of
| the criticisms made on the habits
| of the poor by the well-housed,
| well-warmed, and well-fed.--Herman
| Melville
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC