[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problems with xsl style-sheets
/ Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
| 1) I can't find any documentation on how to do chunking
| (I did try using xttabular.xsl with Norman's website dtd, and this
| worked ok, except that each html file produced had a line such as:
|
| </head><?dbhtml filename="test1.html">
I've fixed that in the website stylesheets.
| 2) XT complains of a syntax error on this line:
|
| <![%html;[
|
| jade accepts this OK.
You can't have marked sections controlled by a parameter entity
in your documents in XML.
| 3) With the html (or xhtml) style-sheets, I get an error:
|
| No template matches titleabbrev.
In what context?
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Mankind are always happy for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | having been happy; so that if you
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | make them happy now, you make them
| happy twenty years hence by the
| memory of it.--Sydney Smith
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC