[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Footnotes to table titles?
/ Kent Holsinger <kent@darwin.eeb.uconn.edu> was heard to say:
| I am using the DocBook modular stylesheets, and I've run into a
| problem I hope is easy to solve. For several tables in the document
| I'm working on, I'd like to have a footnote attached to the title to
| indicate the source of the data being presented. nsgmls validates the
| document, jade processes without complaint and puts in a footnote
| number at the right place, BUT the text of the footnote is nowhere to
| be found.
Fixed! Thanks.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | As charms are nonsense, nonsense is a
http://nwalsh.com/ | charm.--Benjamin Franklin
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC