[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Rules width in header
/ "Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> was heard to say:
| I'm trying to keep up with the layout my company has been using in our documentation.
| So I need to put rules -horizontal lines- before and after the header. I have made a try
| modifying the $title-header-footer$ definition in "dbcompon.dsl" as follows:
I didn't think Jade supported this at all. Simple-page-sequences only
have single-line headers and footers.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you are losing your leisure,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | look out! You may be losing your
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | soul.--Logan Pearshall Smith
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC