OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2022-10

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

FW: Review of 3rd Stage Proposal 397


Forwarding the mail for the initial review of Proposal 397 (Cleanup items) as I didn’t copy it when originally sent on 27 Aug 2022. Cheers, E. _____________________________________________ Eliot Kimber Sr Staff Content Engineer O: 512 554 9368 M: 512 554 9368 servicenow.com LinkedIn Twitter YouTube Facebook From: Eliot Kimber <[email protected]> Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 1:52 PM To: Gershon ([email protected]) <[email protected]>, Robert Anderson <[email protected]>, Kristen James Eberlein <[email protected]>, Nancy Harrison <[email protected]> Subject: Review of 3rd Stage Proposal 397 The DITA, PDF, and HTML for Proposal 397 is attached. This proposal skips right to stage 3 per TC agreement. The proposal reflects all the changes I found in the various pull requests Robert created in the process of implementing these changes, so I think the review is mostly a matter of making sure I didn’t miss anything. Cheers, E. _____________________________________________ Eliot Kimber Sr Staff Content Engineer O: 512 554 9368 M: 512 554 9368 servicenow.com LinkedIn Twitter YouTube Facebook Attachment: Stage-3-Issue397-Cleanup-Items.pdf Description: Stage-3-Issue397-Cleanup-Items.pdf Attachment: Stage-3-Issue397-Cleanup-Items-html.zip Description: Stage-3-Issue397-Cleanup-Items-html.zip Attachment: Issue397-cleanup.dita.zip Description: Issue397-cleanup.dita.zip

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]