OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2017-04

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Kris' session Tues at 930


I could help with Lightweight DITA stuff. Mark Giffin On 4/22/2017 2:37 PM, Robert D Anderson wrote: Hi Dawn, I'm happy to help as well. Regards, Robert D. Anderson DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification , Digital Services Group E-mail: [email protected] Digital Services Group 11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA Bob Thomas ---04/22/2017 03:19:52 PM---I'm willing to help. I'll already be in the room from the previous session. Bob Thomas From: Bob Thomas <[email protected]> To: Dawn Stevens <[email protected]> Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]> Date: 04/22/2017 03:19 PM Subject: Re: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930 Sent by: <[email protected]> I'm willing to help. I'll already be in the room from the previous session. Bob Thomas On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Dawn Stevens < [email protected] > wrote: Hi everyone who will be at the conference. Kris is unable to attend. She was scheduled to speak at 930 on Tuesday about what is on the roadmap. I am working during if we can turn this into a panel discussion if some of you would be willing to wing it. Please let me know asap so I can announce a change or cancellation as needed. Thanks, Dawn Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone -- Bob Thomas +1 720 201 8260 Skype: bob.thomas.colorado Instant messaging: Gmail chat ( [email protected] ) or Skype Time zone: Mountain (GMT-7)

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]