OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2017-04

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930


I’m available at that time. Happy to help out. From: <[email protected]> on behalf of Dawn Stevens <[email protected]> Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Subject: [dita] Kris' session Tues at 930 Hi everyone who will be at the conference. Kris is unable to attend. She was scheduled to speak at 930 on Tuesday about what is on the roadmap. I am working during if we can turn this into a panel discussion if some of you would be willing to wing it. Please let me know asap so I can announce a change or cancellation as needed. Thanks, Dawn Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]