[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [cti] Attack Motivations
|
What about unknown? Or unspecified? I know the field is currently optional but these might still be valid assignments to the field to convey.
So not including the field is not the same as assigning to undefined/unknown and conveying that. From:
"cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Jordan, Bret" <[email protected]> All, Intrusion Sets and Threat Actors both use the Attack Motivations vocabulary. Right now we have the following terms in that vocab:
I propose that we add the following thee terms to this list, I missed them when I was putting this list together.
Thanks, Bret Bret Jordan CISSP Director of Security Architecture and Standards | Office of the CTO Blue Coat Systems PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447 F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050 "Without cryptography vihv vivc ce xhrnrw, however, the only thing that can not be unscrambled is an egg." |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]