OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  codelist  ·  2007-08

codelist — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

genericode element naming: LocationUri versus LocationUrl


Tony, I understand the motive, but I think the old name still makes sense. The "Location" part of the name indicates that the value is in the subset of URIs that are URLs. So the question is "is the proposed change better?". Personally, I don't think so as we have other URIs, and this is just the one that identifies a location. Some of the others might also point to locations. I think mixing the terms "Uri" and "Url" will cause confusion, so I prefer the old name. Regards Paul >

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]