OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  amqp-bindmap  ·  2015-06

amqp-bindmap — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

AMQP 1.0 Redirect with WebSockets


I’m going to be on vacation next week so I will be cancelling the Core TC meeting… however that obviously also means I won’t be able to attend a Bindmap TC meeting on that date -- Rob Legally required information for business correspondence/Gesetzliche Pflichtangaben für Geschäftskorrespondenz: http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/international/germany/email From: Steve Huston [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 16 June 2015 04:20 To: John Fallows Cc: Godfrey, Robert X; [email protected] Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] AMQP 1.0 Redirect with WebSockets The next call would be in two weeks. If it starts to look like the core AMQP TC could help their next meeting is in 1 week. Steve Huston (sent from my iPhone - please excuse brevity and typos) On Jun 15, 2015, at 11:14 PM, John Fallows < [email protected] > wrote: Hi Steve, I'm happy to continue the discussion via email since it is working out so far.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]