OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  amqp-bindmap  ·  2014-08

amqp-bindmap — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Absence during September


Hello BINDMAPpers, I'm going to be out of work from August 28 through September 26, 2014 due to surgery and recovery from that. I hereby request leave of absence from AMQP BINDMAP during that time. I think it would be good to add a co-chair or replacement chair at next Tuesday's meeting. Anyone wishing to step in and fill my tiny shoes please reply and let me know. If no one volunteers to take over chair in my absence, I will cancel meetings as time goes on until I'm able to re-join. Thanks, -Steve Huston

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]