Next in thread →
Next in month →
DocBook schedule conflict
Bob Stayton <> writes: > I have a schedule conflict with our normal DocBook TC meeting next > week. On the other hand, I don't think we need to meet anyway because > 5.2 has been submitted as a Committee Standard and I'm just awaiting > the response from OASIS. Are there any objections to canceling the Oct > 12 meeting? I enjoy chatting with y all, but I can wait until November :-) I m fine with canceling the meeting next week. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Tovey-Walsh <> https://nwalsh.com/ > The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.--Marcus Aurelius Attachment: signature.asc Description: PGP signature
Next in thread →
Next in month →